The official results of Saturday's PCH Time Trial - Trancas to (Almost) The Rock are in from 2016 La Grange Cup Director Sportif Marco Fantone. Here is the official communique from il Signor Fantone:
Just what you’ve all been waiting for! Some pretty kick ass times today, very impressive. I have every reason to believe the times are accurate but then again I am human after all so if you see something that just doesn’t look right, give me a shout!
I’d like to thank my volunteer crew for doing a bang-up job at both ends of the course (including finding the correct finish line!):
- Robert and Patrick for bringing the van
- Scott Lipe for getting riders on course
- Jan Datomi for making sure everyone had their numbers and attached them correctly!
- Colin and Jerry for providing the muscle to hold each rider at the start line
- Louis for corralling the riders into the start area
- Gary for logging the finishing times at Big Rock
- Frank for manning the stopwatch
- Edgar and Dan for calling out rider numbers as they approached the finish
Couldn’t have pulled this off without all of you.
- Marco Fantone