Dr. Daniel Geller
Meet Daniel Geller, D.P.M.
A native of NYC, Dr. Geller is a Board Certified, surgically trained Foot & Ankle Surgeon focusing on sport injuries, post-traumatic reconstruction, and chronic conditions of the foot and ankle. An athlete and cyclist himself, Dr. Geller relocated to Los Angeles after spending 12 years in NYC, as the team podiatrist for many of New York’s premier running, cycling and triathlon teams.
Dr. Geller’s practice is committed to excellence in treating patients of all ages, both surgically and non-surgically, for the entire range of foot an ankle injuries. We offer the most innovative treatments and state of the art medical technologies., including:
• Shockwave Therapy
• Custom Orthotics
• Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
• Digital X-Ray/Diagnostic Ultrasound
When Dr. Geller is not seeing patients, you can find Dr. Geller out cycling the canyons or running his best friend, Sydney the Weimaraner.
Credentials & Affiliations:
• On Staff at Providence St. John’s Medical Center
• Director of Foot & Ankle Surgery at K&B Surgical Center
• Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
• New York College of Podiatric Medicine