In a city crowded with corporate-owned gyms and yoga studios... a truly independent health club can be found in the most unlikely of places: the buttoned-up (though freethinking) Yahoo Center in Santa Monica, CA. Created by athletes, for athletes, TRIFIT is the brainchild of husband-and-wife team Bernard and Gina Baski [+]. TRIFIT Club & Studios offers cutting-edge programming combined with dedicated coaching from professionals who understand genuine fitness of body, mind and spirit. Completing the picture is TrüYoga [+], one of Los Angeles' first "green," eco-friendly yoga studios, designed by a world-renowned yogi and architect, offers a variety of classes taught by some of LA's most celebrated yoga instructors. The TRIFIT and TrüYoga facility offers:
- A 25-yard lap pool
- New dry sauna
- A newly designed yoga studio (featured in Vogue Magazine)
- A virtual-reality cycling studio with 100 inch screen
- Group exercise classes including a variety of core, sports-specific conditioning classes, cardio boxing and swim classes.
- Three squash courts, squash league and lounge
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- A fully equipped weight and cardiovascular room
- 2,100 square foot yoga studio with rope wall
- Full menu of massage services and massage studio
- Pilates reformer private sessions
- Tea lounge and retail boutique in yoga studio
- Full locker room amenities and towel service
- Free valet parking and three hour paid parking
- Race programming for your first 5k, 10k, triathlon
- A newly opened USA Triathlon testing Center providing: metabolic testing, lactate testing, run gait analysis, physical therapy, bike fitting and more.
The philosophy behind TRIFIT is that there are three pillars of fitness: Strength Cardiovascular Conditioning Flexibility –hence the TRIFIT name. We stand behind each pillar of fitness as an integral component of a balanced and holistic approach to fitness. TRIFIT... It's not a club, it's a lifestyle.